Although this might look like a scene out of Wizard of Oz, it's actually just Shannon (Krissy's Sister) changing the oil on her Honda over at our house...
That is the smile of a dedicated trained employee...safety first as well with the glasses, nice work Shan showing the fam back home the importance of safety!
She was even nice enough to show me what she was doing and teach me a few things...
Hey so we are seriously considering moving down to your neck of the woods. Nate finished his app for ASU grad school yesterday and has a phone interview with a company down there next week (I think or maybe in week and a half) I was wondering if you could point me in some direction so we could start looking for living arrangements. I would like to get started on that in the next few weeks because our little one is due right when we would be heading down and so we would like to get some of it done. Sounds like you crazy kids are having fun.... Nate thinks it way cool that your sis can change her own oil. He says that all his kids, including his little girls will know how to take care of their cars. Hope all is well and you are surviving grad school!!! Thanks for your help!!
I still take my car to Jiffy Lube so you are definitely out doing me Shan! But I think it is because I didn't know I would get to wear cool protective eye wear!!! I may be re-thinking my next Jiffy Lube trip... Why let them have all the fun?!
4 comments:
Hey so we are seriously considering moving down to your neck of the woods. Nate finished his app for ASU grad school yesterday and has a phone interview with a company down there next week (I think or maybe in week and a half) I was wondering if you could point me in some direction so we could start looking for living arrangements. I would like to get started on that in the next few weeks because our little one is due right when we would be heading down and so we would like to get some of it done. Sounds like you crazy kids are having fun.... Nate thinks it way cool that your sis can change her own oil. He says that all his kids, including his little girls will know how to take care of their cars. Hope all is well and you are surviving grad school!!! Thanks for your help!!
HA HA HA!!! It does look like those little feet from Oz :) We are all pround of Shan...and her teachers!!
Whew, good thing you didn't try and teach me anything. AAA wouldn't know what to do without my contributions.
I still take my car to Jiffy Lube so you are definitely out doing me Shan! But I think it is because I didn't know I would get to wear cool protective eye wear!!! I may be re-thinking my next Jiffy Lube trip... Why let them have all the fun?!
Post a Comment