Since I'm now the keeper of our family events I decided I get to brag about how great of a husband Marshall is. I seriously don't know how I got so lucky. For instance--I've been complaining about how my earrings get all tangled up in this box I had them in and I think he got sick of it...
this is what I got him for v-day so we can go hiking together. (selfish motive--I want to go and use my hiking backpack so if he has one--we'll get to go...right?)
This is what he got me. Looks like a black box...but wait til you open it!!!
It is a customized earring holder (with a lock so my sister can't steal my earrings when I'm not looking). I can now put all my hanging earrings that get oh so tangled and have them neatly organized and ready to be worn. (Looks a little empty to me-guess it is time to go earring shopping!) ;-)
Up close picture...he added magnetic hooks so I can hang some of my necklaces and bracelets in there too...
For those of you wondering how you can get such an amazingly perfect earring "rack" it is a key lock box--his dad used it at his business to hang the keys of the trucks they would be working on and since Southern Truck is closing its doors--Marsh found it to be the perfect gift. I couldn't have designed one better--LOVE IT!!!
6 comments:
ooh perfect idea! You have lots of cute earrings! Kudos for Marsh!
That is actually really cool, Grease! Way to go, Marsh :) See you soon!
That is an awesome idea! I may have to copy that.
I know how you got that amazing husband!!He's a Moore boy...it runs in the family. Too bad for all you single gals all the Moore boys are off the market now!
marshmellow..i am impressed! good work! way to be such a good hubbie to your sweet wife! i need me one of these earing holders!
Wow what an awesome idea.. you could seriously market that idea ;)
Post a Comment