Monday, April 20, 2009

What? A new post!!!


Well, once again, I'm behind in posting. I'll get all this figured out some day! ;-) So, for Easter weekend (yes I know, that was over a month ago...) we had some AMAZING guests come visit. My Aunt Sandy and cousin Brittny came for Britt's birthday--big #12 . We had so much fun with them and wish they lived closer.

We went to the Zoo...ate at In N Out 3 times (Brittny, wasn't it twice in one day?!) and I think she could have eaten there every meal the whole time they were here...we went to the Easter Pag. at the Mesa Temple...had a movie night...girls shopping...did I mention TONS OF FUN!!!

Here's the big birthday girl...isn't she so mature looking? ;-)

The girl cousins.

Marsh and Britt

And some of the animals.....Our favorite praire dog...he was seriously so funny...I mean really, just look at him!!!

This guy was a little intense to say the least...

Here are some of the flowers they around the zoo...(since you have probably figured out...I'm becoming infatuated w/taking pictures of the amazing, random and weird flowers of AZ) It was actually perfect timing because the some of the cactus (I refuse to use Cacti) were blooming still...LOVE them.



Doesn't this flower look like bananas? It was so weird

Probably one of the weirdest flowers I've ever seen...no clue what is. They are found on this big bush/tree looking plant and then all over are these random blobs.

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Dang Grease! I'm shocked ;) Sounds like fun! I miss you! School is killing me...