Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 Years! (and a week and half)


Well it was 2 yrs ago on the 19th of October that I ate at the best restaurant ever...The Bluebird. If you haven't ever taken a little trip up to Logan, Utah and eaten at the Bluebird...highly recommend it. The rolls alone are worth the trip. Especially if it is fall.

I guess there was one more minor detail about October 19th...we just happened to get married that day! How fun for us huh?! So we made it 2 years and both can say we've learned a lot. Marriage isn't easy by any means and it has lots of ups and downs (more ups than downs though). I just wanted to say I married the best friend I had always been looking for and amazed at how much more I can love him every day.


It was a gorgeous day!














We don't like to mention anything about who took our pictures though! :-)






So we celebrated by Marshall surprising me for dinner and taking me to the Melting Pot. I had never been there before and had heard so much about it...it was delicious! And now I have more ideas for our fondu nights (that we only do once a year but still...) Needless to say we forgot the camera so thank heavens for cell phone cameras. LOL  Here's to another fun year of lots of love, learning and FUN.












12 comments:

Jami said...

Congratulations on two years!!! Dinner looks yummy!! We should have a fondue party sometime!! :)

Lydia said...

Yea! Happy two year Anniversary to you! And the Melting Pot is YUMMY! Chocolate and Cheese- really how can you go wrong?

Eric and Jewels said...

Yahoo for you guys and your two year mark!! The picture of that building is way pretty, love the dark clouds in the background and the fall colors displayed by the trees. Again congratulations on your two years!!

Emily said...

congratulations... happy 2 years!

Rachael said...

Yay for you! Happy 2 years. Dan and I make our 2 years on Nov. 23rd. You are great!

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Wow...that did fly by!!! Happy Anniversary you two...we love you!
(PS, I really like your hair Krissy!)
I can't believe you didn't want to mention your photographer.....like she's a total pyscho or something :)

Johnna Jayne said...

Congrats!!! You two are so stink'n cute together. All that matters about your wedding pictures are the awesome people who are in them.

Rese said...

Krissy has it been two year already?
Loved the pictures as it brings me back to that very day in just one moment.

Potters said...

Congrats you guys! Two years, thats awesome! I think we went to the melting pot on our Two year as well! Thats funny. I love it though. Congrats again!

Jocie said...

Krissy---I didn't know you had a blog! I am excited to be able to read it =) Happy anniversary---I can't believe it has been two years!

Kari Badell said...

Happy Anniversary from us! Thanks for letting us be a part of your wedding day and giving us some rolls! That comment about not wanting to mention your photographer made me laugh! We miss you guys!

Jensen Family said...

congrats!! you guys are quite the cute couple :)