Oh my, at first I wondered who was Tracey? A relative, a sort of friend, who? Then I saw the picture....and like they say a "Picture is worth a thousand words." She is a loser, right?
AMEN! I've seen her on a couple talk shows where they mentioned how she was "cast" as the villain...yeah, THAT'S why nobody liked her because she was CAST as the villain.
5 comments:
Oh my, at first I wondered who was Tracey? A relative, a sort of friend, who? Then I saw the picture....and like they say a "Picture is worth a thousand words." She is a loser, right?
I'm so with you there. I was cheering when she got voted off. That was after crossing my fingers for the whole weigh-in...
Oh my gosh--she is a nutcase. And the crazy thing was, her family seemed normal. What is a guy like him doing with a girl like her?! CRAZY!
As soon as I saw she was up for elimination, I knew she was out-of-there...and I was not sad =)
AMEN! I've seen her on a couple talk shows where they mentioned how she was "cast" as the villain...yeah, THAT'S why nobody liked her because she was CAST as the villain.
Post a Comment