Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just another day off of work for most...



 
But do we really take the time to think about why we have this day off (unless you work for my company...lol)? I have always appreciated the service and sacrifices of the military men and woman of our country...but since working for the military division I have been able to feel like I have seen bits and pieces of what they had to go through. Today we had a big celebration for Veterans day at work and for the Marine birthday and I had to fight back the tears as we had a moment of silence for those who had fallen. So many sacrifice their lives for our freedoms we have and will have. Thank you Darvin and Royce (both our fathers) for your service. I encourage you to say thank you to vets in your area.

1 comment:

Darvin said...

Thanks Krissy that mean a lot to be remember for our Service time. Love Dad