Need I say anything more! As Marsh would say it..."Wipe yourself off cuz you dead!"
We couldn't get the little rascal last night because he somehow slipped out when we
opened the door...but needless to say, we had the traps out there no longer
than 20 minutes and we heard the SNAP...we both looked at
each other with a smile and sure enough...he's gone.
You know...I did feel kind of bad though, this poor little mouse had no clue what was coming.
I mean the cheese was fake...doesn't even smell like cheese and he fell for it.
BUT maybe he was visiting from the city and didn't know about
fake cheese on a piece of wood with a metal wire on it...
You may ask what I am talking about...well did you ever read the book
The City Mouse and The Country Mouse
one of Aesop's Fables?

7 comments:
good, you got him. that picture is sick!
eew eew eew eew...I LOATHE mice..entirely!! eeeek! I would have left the house immediately when I saw the critter running around...wimp...yes,yes I am...I just have a fear that they will run over my feet or up my leg and start knawing on me.
I am totally relieve you got him...you had me all stressed out for you!
Dang that's a pretty big mouse! I'm glad you got him and let's hope there aren't anymore waiting to sneak into your pantry :)
hahahaha, that is so gross. Better off dead. (at least in your house)
that is so sad
Awww man!! I thought you were kidding when you said viewer discretion advised.....and I didn't use any discretion and am now traumatized for life!.........
But, I'll get over it :) Glad ya got him.
Hay, you guys were wanting to get into a family owned business, right? What about opening "The Speedy Gonzalez Exterminators"? You now have pictures for your Portfolio..........
Post a Comment