Thursday, November 19, 2009

Guess what I just saw....


So I'm sitting here on our couch doing my homework while Marsh is home-teaching and I just happen to glance up while I see this dark furR ball scurry across my floor INTO my pantry!!!
The darn thing knows where I keep my food!!! HoW?
So...I now have two towels in front of my pantry door...yep that's right I'm keeping him there til Marsh gets home!(well at least trying to keep him in there).
I am just now wracking my brain trying to think if I have anything in there
he just might get into? DANG!

5 comments:

Emily said...

oh my gosh! those things will eat through anything. we found one in my mom's car once... it had eaten/was living in the sleeping bag. chewed its way into it and like slept in there or something. They will eat through any box with food inside. ick... i am so sorry. good idea with the towels though. oh and they can squeeze through practically anything so you might still want to keep your eye on that door!!

Brandon said...

HA! We haven't seen any of those rodents out here in the Junction. You guys should have never left...oh, and I think I heard someone say that one you see one mouse, there are usually more! ;o)

Rese said...

Hay Krissy,
I think I have a great canning recipe for "rat stew".

cheri said...

Ewww! I'm dying to hear how Marsh took care of it. :)

Des said...

HOW CRAZY! and how dare he. Quite brave t orun right in front of you...well that will teach him. So you better update us and tell us how the catching goes- I bet it is an experience?!