So we went to St. George clear back in October to meet up with my cousin Rachel and her husband Nathan. It was so fun to be able to catch up with them and build that relationship with Nathan. I'm just sorry it has taken me 3 months to get these pictures posted. :(
Here are a couple scenery pictures from Zion's National Park
We found this very small slot canyon almost in Zion's on one of our short hikes and so here are some pictures we took in it...
And this is a picture of Nathan hiding in this hole in the side of the canyon wall...he sat there til I came along with Rachel and scared the living daylights out of me...I almost had a heart attack. I think I'm going to have to keep my alert on high when I'm around this kid!
The "newly weds"
Rachel running along the wall of a very steep cliff...She is always the more daring one of the two of us...
Sisters by heart (we just accidentally got sent to sisters instead of to the same family)
While we were there--we had my foodsaver up there to do our own "infomercial" and show them why they needed to buy one...this thing is my favorite thing (speaking of that...I have hamburger out right now waiting to be sealed up...)
(Nathan got Rachel one for Christmas so our "infomercial" works...just let us know if you want to experience the convincing night at our house)
Last, we were suppose to go to the St. George temple to do some family names we have found but...apparently the Temple doesn't allow black basketball shorts as church dress. (don't worry, I won't mention any names Nathan...) So we just took some pictures instead...
We sure miss you Rachel and Nathan and are excited for your upcoming visit!!!

2 comments:
I don't need the convincing, I already would love a Food Saver. Travis needs to be convinced... please!
We miss you too! That sure was a good time :) We can't wait to see how fun good ol AZ is!!! And we totally love our food saver! So if you ever need a testimonial for your infomercial night let me know Sista!
Post a Comment