Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's about stinking time...

So I realized as I was looking at our blog that we are almost 6 months to our Rocky Point trip...and our last Rocky Point post was only 2 posts ago...it's about time update everything.

So we'll start back at Memorial Day and work through the 2 months...yikes...has it really been 3 months since I have posted. HOLY CATS!

So we went to Eagle Mountain for a family luncheon/reunion before my Aunt and Uncle left on their mission to Indonesia. It has been 8 years since all of my Mom's siblings have been together at the same time. So this picture is priceless for these Hymas siblings!

Left to Right: My mom, Val (bro) & Lorinda, Steve (bro) & Sharron, Sandy & Scott (bro), Doug and Kathy (sister)

We wish you luck Aunt Kathy & Uncle Doug and love getting the weekly updates! Marsh and I are just trying to figure out a way we can go visit them in the next 18 months....

1 comment:

Des said...

yeah, I must say it is definitly about time! I've been checkin your blog hoping it was just my feed messing up. I love your posts, sooo keep me update :)