Wednesday, August 4, 2010

One More June Item...

GRADUATION
Yep we had 4 Moore's graduating in June. Travis, Mickey, Marsh (his bach he finished last year) and myself (still 6 credits away due to blasted student teaching)










To bigger and better things!!!

Marsh will be done with his MBA this December, Travis started his Masters in Ed a couple of months ago, Mickey will be starting his Masters in Occupational Therapy next year and I just started my MAHD (human dynamics) on Monday...yep a second masters...what in the world am I thinking!!!
I think I'm definitely a life long learner and what to take it to the extreme!

10 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

That is so neat you all walked together. Congrats!

Jenete said...

Congrats on Graduation!!

Laura said...

Wow, congrats! You're ambitious!! :)

Des said...

Holy cow, lots of school! Congrats on graduating, its a huge accomplishment. Part of my is jealous, I want to go back to school and at the same time- I never want to study hours on end for an exam! so I have a lot of respect for you. :)

Eric and Jewels said...

Congrats on graduating!! And how cool that you got to walk with your husband. Oh and I want you to know that I'm super impressed with your decision to get a second masters...you go girl!!

Team Cody said...

So exciting!! Congrats to you all. That would be fun to walk together. Hope to see ya sometime before next year!

Ashlie said...

Congratulations, all of you! Wow, Krissy, 2 Masters?! Sheesh, I'm just hoping I survive my first Bachelor's ;)

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures! SO nice for those of us who weren't there...but wished we could have been! I am SO SO SO proud of you (and Marsh!). LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!

Becky said...

Your ambition kills me and makes me look like such a loser! Congrats to you both!! :)

Jessica said...

Hooray for graduation! No wonder you hadn't done any posts for a while... you were BUSY! You look darling as ever, Krissy! Nice job, and good luck on a second masters! I am still thinking about mine... ;)