For the Fourth of July weekend we traveled to Marsh's old stomping grounds in Southern Utah. His Grandparents had a cabin near Duck Creek Village. We stopped by and saw the sights of...
Us @ Cedar Breaks
Cedar Breaks
Navajo Lake (where we tent camped)
Duck Creek
Ahh...the campfire hot dog!
4 comments:
ooo such a pretty picture of duck creek. Love it.
So I made your earth quake cake last night for a get together with friends and it was a HUGE HIT. I'm making sure to put it on my blog to remind people to there and make it again!1 I took a picture too. So yummy. Thanks for the recipes they are all so good.
Your pictures sure make me homesick for the good ole' days at the cabin......They messed up our schedule in Salt Lake and we aren't getting any p-days for three weeks. So I am telling you these pictures remind me of the simple life.
Thanks for playing catch-up on your blog--you inspire me to do the same! It looks like you have kept busy--and finished school! WOW!
We were there too and at the same time. How crazy!!!
We stayed at Panguitch lake and did the whole Cedar Breaks, Zion & Bryce canyon thing along with a few other places. We met up and went with the whole Potter clan. It was a blast.
Post a Comment