Monday, November 8, 2010

October was a productive month....

So I ended up getting a box of apples and two boxes of Utah peaches in October...so I could try and feel productive. Well...I got a lot done.


I made 45 bags of frozen fruit coctail




dried some peach/apple fruit leather

dried some amazing apples

and finished my strawberry freezer jam I have been trying to do for several months



Now if only I could find the time and energy to can all the meat that is in my fridge!



5 comments:

The Staley Family said...

Wow, Look at you go. It all looks and sounds so yummy. I love the feeling of accomplishment it brings.Great Job!!!

Jen J. said...

Awesome! That fruit looks delicious!

The Whipples said...

Nice job! I would love to get your recipe for your frozen fruit cocktail, if you wouldn't mind. It looks delicious!

Rese said...

Oh, Krissy, this makes me so homesick for the good old days. Currently, we are eating canned Utah peaches for our lunch today...Dee is doing the same thing you are doing........getting the pantry full for winter.... Great pics!

Jessica said...

WoW! You go girl. I canned salsa once; that just about did me in forever. It is a lot of work preparing produce, but I am sure you will appreciate that hard work in the months to come! Suddenly, I am craving a nice juicy peach...