Thursday, June 2, 2011

32 weeks 3 days

Well...we've made it! 
Thanks to many prayers and positive thoughts coming our way from 
many friends and family members...
So thank you. Thank you everyone!

No changes to report. this week. Everything is still about the same.
Last week (31 weeks) they measured the boys...
Baby A 3 lbs 11 oz
Baby B 4 lbs even
big boys still
YAY!!!

I swore I would never post pictures of me pregnant but things change.
Here is me at 32 weeks...please don't look close as I never really put on makeup anymore!

10 comments:

The Staley Family said...

So exciting! You look so cute too!

Ashley said...

Yea for making it this far!!! For real. And for the record you look so cute- and I'm so not just saying that. If I could look as good as you without makeup that'd be awesome!!!!! Love getting your updates- hang in there girl! And way to sacrifice for these babies- you rock!!

Emily said...

Those are big baby boys. Keep growing them like a rockstar! Whatever that means. You look great, Krissy. I am glad you posted a picture!

Ashlie said...

Oh Grease, you look so cute! You're smaller than some women are at 40+ weeks :D I'll be praying for you to hit at least 36 weeks.

Beth said...

You look great!! Glad you have nothing new to report. Just a little bit longer.

Laura said...

Looking good there Mama! And yay for big boys. Keep on growing little guys...you're doing great!!

Hedquists said...

Do you have family coming for the nights? Wow have these two really thrown me, nothing like a singleton. I feel like I have triplets. When I thought about them I forgot to calculate my time with the pump. At 37 weeks they will probably nurse like champs at 36 weeks 3 days they are still working on it. We are paying someone to watch them from 10-3 am, we were getting less than 30 minutes of sleep a night, I wish I would have planned ahead and known. Line up constant help, I promise it is necessary. It has been worth the investment just to be able to enjoy them and get sleep in even if it's not much. I'm so excited for you, we always prayed for 32 weeks and 3 and a half pounds and you made it!!!

Jenete said...

Yeah for making it that far! I never thought I would post pregnant pics of myself either but you will like to look back at these pics...and you look super cute even without makeup:)

McGee said...

ahhh look are you hottie MAMA!!! i am so glad you posted a picture you are seriously so freaking cure peggers and of course even when you weren't preggers but seriousy pregancy looks great on you!! i can't wait to meet those two cute little miracles! i am so glad everything is going good! we love you guys! let us know if there is anything you need :)

Des said...

yay for the picture!! and yay for making it to 32 weeks. So happy. you are so cute.
you look REALLY good. your not like all swollen and chubby at all- just got a big basketball. its awesome. Love you!!