Similar to the likes of Harry Houdini, the great magician and escape artist, Colton manages to find a way out of this swaddled blanket onsies jammies that he had on to then wiggle over to his brother, only to be caught red handed as he's letting him know he had escaped and he'd be welcome to join him. Ahh...the adventure continues! :)
6 comments:
That is so hilarious!!!!!
Thanks for putting that on Krissy (Marsh :))!!
Love those little boys SO much!
ADORABLE. I love how that diaper looks like Gramp's Depends when really it wouldn't fit around my baby's leg.
HAHAHA! I love all of the pics and updates on your boys. Congrats again! What a blessing ;)
Wow, those little guys are already full of all kinds of tricks. We are so happy for your little family. I check up on these sweet little boys almost every day. They are pretty lucky to have such a good mom and dad. Krissy I hope you are recovering well, and enjoy having your mom there.
Does Brig sleep through the whole fiasco? It looks like he is still asleep in the picture. Either way, that is so cute! He knows he lives in AZ and got hot!
Post a Comment