I'm not for sure what got me thinking about when the boys were born...
the NICU...
the amazing nurses and dr's we had...
maybe it was looking at these little bears and seeing the eye protections in their drawer.
Everything was sooo big on the boys I cannot believe how little everything actually is
It is hard to believe this day was 10 months ago!
I remember being so nervous. Would the procedure work? Would we be lucky enough to have both embryos take or would only one take. Or would both split and we would have 4?
Lucky us...we were blessed with these two angels! (I still can't believe they both fit in the bassinet!)
We had the best nurses in NICU history...I don't think my Thank You card really said how much we loved these ladies. They were our family for those two weeks. (any ideas on how to really thank them?!)
Nurse Kathy--night angel
Nurse Theresa-day angel
Nurse Mary from South Carolina...my post-part nurse (She will always have a special place in my heart. She was like a long lost aunt/sister/mother (something!!!)to me! I miss her!)
We didn't get a picture of Nurse Allison but she was my saving grace during my C-section. She just kept me calm and the whole thing was no big deal! We love Nurse Allison.
And now 12 weeks and 1 day later...
Mister C
Brig
I know it is blurry but his smile is just too darn cute to not post this one. (he happened to kick my phone right as I pushed the button...boys...)
It is hard to believe this day was 10 months ago!
I remember being so nervous. Would the procedure work? Would we be lucky enough to have both embryos take or would only one take. Or would both split and we would have 4?
Lucky us...we were blessed with these two angels! (I still can't believe they both fit in the bassinet!)
We had the best nurses in NICU history...I don't think my Thank You card really said how much we loved these ladies. They were our family for those two weeks. (any ideas on how to really thank them?!)
Nurse Kathy--night angel
Nurse Theresa-day angel
Nurse Mary from South Carolina...my post-part nurse (She will always have a special place in my heart. She was like a long lost aunt/sister/mother (something!!!)to me! I miss her!)
We didn't get a picture of Nurse Allison but she was my saving grace during my C-section. She just kept me calm and the whole thing was no big deal! We love Nurse Allison.
And now 12 weeks and 1 day later...
Mister C
Brig
I know it is blurry but his smile is just too darn cute to not post this one. (he happened to kick my phone right as I pushed the button...boys...)








3 comments:
Oh my goodness, so big. They look like they are so much fun. 3 months is such a fun age. Everyday it seems like they learn something new... from here on out! I love looking at the pictures of these two cuties, keep 'em coming!
Looks like Brig got that cute dimple from his mama. Your boys are adorable!!
We send a Christmas card every year, but beyond that, I haven't known what to do either....
Brig looks just like you in the bottom pic!
Post a Comment