Oh they are just SO cute! They are really starting to get big! Goes so fast. Love those cheeks getting round and chubby! Hope you are all doing well!
I LOVE boppies too!do you have bumbo? we are getting close to that stage now. just a couple more weeks. It's so fun to have boys the same age...I love it
ahhh seriously they just keep getting more cute each day!! we miss your family!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh they are just SO cute! They are really starting to get big! Goes so fast. Love those cheeks getting round and chubby! Hope you are all doing well!
I LOVE boppies too!
do you have bumbo? we are getting close to that stage now. just a couple more weeks. It's so fun to have boys the same age...I love it
ahhh seriously they just keep getting more cute each day!! we miss your family!!
Post a Comment