Wednesday, October 19, 2011

4 years ago....

I married my best friend.

Need I say anything else?!

I am seriously the luckiest lady around--I have the best husband a gal could ask for.
I love you Marshall F. Moore!!!
4 years ago I never would have expected to be sitting here with Mister B in my arms trying to type as fast as I can so I can beat the "duet of hunger cries" that should be starting any minute.
I couldn't have imagined or pictured a better life than this.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! After your open house here, I went into labor with my first child. So it's a memory that you guys are part of that you didn't even know! HA!

Reed Family said...

Congrats on 4 years and happy (late) anniversary! And, by the way, your babies are so darn cute!!! I'm sure you are both such proud parents. :)