Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'll do that tomorrow...

That has been my saying for the past 2 months. 
See we got these amazing "newborn" pictures taken by a long time family friend-
Jocie McCune back in August. 
She did AMAZING!!! I cannot believe how great the pictures turned out. 

So she also designed the birth announcements for us---
I have yet to send them out. I have them printed and ready to go...
maybe tomorrow. UGH...

Life with twins is so fun but yet so time consuming and by the end of the day I'm exhausted (and they haven't even started crawling or walking or talking yet!!!)

So...here is the birth announcement...
Maybe you will still get one in the mail...just maybe...

maybe tomorrow. :-)

Thanks again Jocie!!!!

3 comments:

The Staley Family said...

Absolutely adorable! Love it.

Jill said...

Soooo Cute! Okay we need to get together soon

Jessica said...

Oh my heck! Talk about adorable. I need another baby!