So I'm going to brag about Marsh for a minute....Marsh is officially done with his Bachelor Degree and I am so proud of him!! The past year (actually just less than a year) Marsh has faithfully been working towards his goal of graduation which means he would double up on classes and went none stop! He is anxiously awaiting to start his Masters degree now. I can't say in words how proud of him! I love you Marsh!

Marsh when he started college--

Marsh when he finished college! ;-) See the maturity!!!!
5 comments:
Congrats Marsh! I love the start and finish pics Krissy. I'll have to do that to my husband when he finally decides to finish his bachelor degree.
Wow! You really did have hair! Congrats on finishing the degree Buddy!
Yay, contratulations, Marsh! My turn next ;)
Way to go, Marsh!
YAY!! congrats Marsh. Doesn't it feel so good now!
Post a Comment