Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You can't keep a good dog down--

Well Maximus is still hanging out with us indoors, but I (Marshall) took him for a quick walk and when he got back home he headed straight for the fence where Buddy and Sedona were eagerly awaiting them. I thought it was his best buds in the backyard he was missing while he was all couped up inside. It turns out it was his beloved tennis balls and the old past time of playin' fetch that he really missed. So I thought I'd send one or two tennis balls his way...it turns out he's looking pretty much well on his way to recovery...

If he could just now understand that he has a Cone on his head and can't pick up the tennis ball like he used to he'd be back in business...

3 comments:

Daniel and Rachael said...

Poor Maximus, but it does look like he's ready to be himself again. Krissy will always be the best caretaker!!

Johnna Jayne said...

That is to funny! I was feeling bad for him until he got the ball after all.

Des said...

Poor puppy! that pic is pretty gross though! way to go Krissy, she really has the best heart. I love her!