We went to the parade on Saturday (no pictures), went to Antelope Point (no pictures), and saw Marshall's cousin, Paul's bran new baby girl Lexi that was born on Marshall's bday (no pictures) and we watched the fireworks in Page (pictures below). We realized we didn't get any pictures with the family...obviously we kept forgetting about our cameras on this vacation! ;-)


During the fireworks...I thought a lot about this amazing country we live in and all those who have fought to keep it free. Darvin, his brother, co-workers, my many students, and spouses of my students, the list goes on and on. I can't imagine the sacrifices made but I know that I am so eternally grateful for those acts of selfnisness and sacrifice. Thank you!!!


2 comments:
I must be rubbing off on you guys, I always forget my camera!! Sounds like you had fun. I like your house too...it looks so nice!!!
Hey! I love your pictures!! A few weeks ago I got something green and lacy left on my car's outside mirror. hmmm....any guesses? You'd better watch your back missy. Too bad I forgot it when I came to Arizona this past weekend. ;)
Post a Comment