Another late post...
Actually an embarrassing post....
Worst year ever for creativity on my Graham Cracker house...I blame pregnancy brain/throwing up all the time
I think I should have gotten a kit like our niece Ivy got...
Pictures to tell the story
See...hers is just so darn cute...maybe it is just because it is Ivy and she is so darn cute!
Mickey and Nikki's
Oh man...here we go...
Close up of Marshall's (he always does a paved driveway...love it)
Oh wow! Is all I can say...
Can I just remind you of this great master piece I had the first year we did it...never again have I been able to create as great as that year!
Look close, pool on top with lawn chairs and gummy bears chillaxin...yard all nice and neat...big house..
What was going on this year?!!!
I'm already out to find the perfect "blue print" for my house of 2011!
Thanks Mickey and Nikki for such a fun tradition! I love it!!!
3 comments:
Twin boys! We hope everything is gong well for you.
Brian & Kari
Awesome tradition!
Hello, Krissy, do you have a sister named Shannon? We (Shannon) have a mutual friend who would really like to reacquaint. If you are her sister, please call me at 951-321-9454, and leave me a msg., so I can forward Shannon's number to our mutual friend. Thanks, Steve
Post a Comment