so cute. So happy for you. Boys are awesome. Girls are prissy. Krissy will be a perfect mom for boys- she can totally take them!
I can tell you that one little boy is fun and you will get double the dose! So excited for you both and I was glad that I got to see you for a bit in Twin.
Congratulations! You'll do great - and they're so cute already! :)
Yay for being outnumbered! Boys are awesome! Congratulations. I hope she is feeling well!
Oh 2 boys!!!! That sounds so perfect for you :) We are so excited!
Yea for boys!!!! You're going to be fabulous parents - so exciting! Hope you're feeling better girl!
Woo hoo! I'm totally biased but I think boys rock! That's also nice they are both the same sex as far buying clothes go.
Congrats on being out numbered. Hope things are going great for you.
Hooray! Boys are the best. Congratulations and good luck!
Oh BOY!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
so cute. So happy for you. Boys are awesome. Girls are prissy. Krissy will be a perfect mom for boys- she can totally take them!
I can tell you that one little boy is fun and you will get double the dose! So excited for you both and I was glad that I got to see you for a bit in Twin.
Congratulations! You'll do great - and they're so cute already! :)
Yay for being outnumbered! Boys are awesome! Congratulations. I hope she is feeling well!
Oh 2 boys!!!! That sounds so perfect for you :) We are so excited!
Yea for boys!!!! You're going to be fabulous parents - so exciting! Hope you're feeling better girl!
Woo hoo! I'm totally biased but I think boys rock! That's also nice they are both the same sex as far buying clothes go.
Congrats on being out numbered. Hope things are going great for you.
Hooray! Boys are the best. Congratulations and good luck!
Oh BOY!
Post a Comment